Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM...

We had such an amazing day at the Aquarium. Some may say I have gone photo happy in this blog, but I'm sure you'll all enjoy them!!
This was actually toward the end of the day. As you can see, Nick was unwilling to cooperate with the camera, and Jack was getting a little irritable. Momma and her boys. :) How loved am I?!
This is sort of an accidental photo, but I love Jack's chubby face. The small yellow thing is a sea horse that has wrapped it's tail around this plant. They were so cute, and there are so many different types of sea horses, I never knew! Some look like plants, and some look like worms...
Another Jack photo, in front of the stingray tank. There was this one stingray that kept flapping it's side on the edge of the tank, and even jumped up onto it!! It was really cool, I think it was trying to escape!

I know this one's sideways... I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, then I couldnt figure out how to delete it... But Jack's face is cute!!
At the very end there was a playground and a water park. (Had I known about that before, we would have brought our swimsuits... Or at least Nick's.
At the stingray tank.. I just love his little attitude in this photo.
Nick was IN LOVE with the stingrays. ("That's his eyes mom?") He wasn't scared of them at all, he definitely wouldn't pet them though.
Oh, a baby turtle! ! There were kids everywhere, and I was snapping photos left and right. The older kids would make sure no one got in the way, so I could take pictures. ha ha. Tourists have photo- etiquite!

I'm so glad we got the opportunity to have a great day as a family at the Aquarium. We all had a blast! (Sorry about the picture overload! I just had to share!)











1 comment:

  1. You guys do such fun things as a little family .. This looks like a blast. Did you ever do the Living Planet one here in Sandy? I need to make a trip up and see it.

    ReplyDelete