Saturday, July 18, 2009

OUR LITTLE FISHIES!

This is from about 6 weeks ago, but I figured I'd post some pictures of our love of the pool. Cameron gets the job of chasing Nick around, and I get the job of holding Jack, and keeping him content, lol. This was before we got floaties, and probably Nick's 2nd or 3rd time actually in the pool. He LOVES the water, and is too brave. He will stand on the edge, with or without floaties, and just jump in. (He takes after his Grandmother...) See the expression on his face? He LOVES LOVES LOVES the water!! I bet he's the next Michael Phelps, without the controversy, and MUCH cuter!! :)
And, our 'beauty queen'. Taking photos while I've been swimming? Not such a great idea, but buoyant little Jack also loves the pool, unless he's hungry. He kicks his little feet around, and started splashing!

2 comments:

  1. Nick looks like he's in heaven .. Very cute photo's :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Dansell I miss you! I'm so glad you started a blog other than recipes (though those did look tasty, I haven't been adventurous enough to make any Boo for me). I didn't even know you had moved! Where are you? My gosh, I'm SO behind the times! Cody and I are moving to Spanish Fork, right now we are in Provo (LOVE my house, just feel like it's time to move). Don't worry I have some awesome pics of us too (but email me those ones if you can! and after I move and get situated I'll unpack mine and send to you!) When are you coming back? Seriously email me! It's still schnakums@hotmail.com we for sure need to catch up other than these ridiculously long comments lol. Your little ones are SO big now! And adorable!! I love all the pics and you look so beautiful, seriously, hate you :). Write me soon though I miss you!

    ReplyDelete