Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OUR FIRST BASEBALL GAME WITH THE BOYS

We went to our first family baseball game on June 13. We had fun watching the Sarasota Reds and the Lakeland Flying Tigers. Mark Pawelek happens to be on the Sarasota Reds, and were playing in our town of Lakeland. I had fun watching an old friend play ball, and carrying on the tradition of baseball watching to my kids. I swear there is nothing like a hot dog at a baseball game, cheering fans, and the crack of the baseball against a bat...

The pictures are in backwards order...
Jack is all tuckered out... By the end of the game, he'd had enough, and was sleeping soundly in my arms.

Nick made friends with the people behind us, he was doing his "dancey dances with them", and they shared their popcorn... I was guarding him from the stairs. :)
Nick had fun watching the ball players, but at this moment I think he was more into the "Flying Tigers" Mascot... He watched him wherever he was.


Cameron, Jack and I hanging out, at the game. :)


This is my favorite. At this moment he was yelling, "The Tiger!! Look! The Tiger!!" He was so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Dan, I am so happy you made a 'family' blog :). As much as I love reading your recipies, This is MUCH more entertaining. I added you to my links .. Let me know if you can't link to mine. We're private, And sometimes I need to re-add your email address. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just LOVE baseball????? I'm so glad you are carrying on that tradition. I can't wait to see your boys play in their games. Make sure you get the best seats (tee hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete